Saturday, November 19, 2011

2011 Deloitte China National Tax Conference

I attended the 2011 Deloitte China National Tax Conference which was held in Shanghai, China this September. I was honored to receive the Strategic Value Award and the As One Behaviour Award from the China firm.
  
It was such a pleasure traveling back to Shanghai, the city is the financial center of China, and I greatly enjoyed my time working there from 2009 to 2010 when I was seconded by Deloitte US firm. It was good to return and visit old friends.

Shanghai is an interesting mix of old and new, a walk along the Bund is great insight into this with buildings built over 100 years ago and across the river there are modern skyscrapers built very recently, often right in front of your eyes.

The Conference was great and the city is amazing, I always look forward to traveling back to Shanghai. It is such a dynamic city!

No comments:

Post a Comment